Student Welfare Unit is led by the Student Welfare Officer to supervise various aspects of student welfare, discipline, health and safety.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the payment of allowances
- Manage the application and payment of student claims and loans.
- Monitor and manage international students’ welfare (passport, identity card, visa, leave)
- Liaise with external organizations on matters of student welfare
- Monitor the welfare of UNISSA students
- Secretariat for Ta’awun Committee
Mohammad Zaihairol Iffat Azizi bin Haji Zainuddin
Hirmann bin Awang