The Strategic Planning and Development Office (SPDO) was established in 2019 to support the implementation of UNISSA’s strategic plans and ensure academic and administrative excellence and quality of the University in accordance with national and international standards. With the establishment of SPDO, UNISSA will continue to step forward and contribute to the development of the nation and ummah. SPDO consists of two units: Quality Assurance Unit and Strategic Planning Unit.
- To develop, monitor and execute the University’s strategic plans through data governance and benchmarking best practices.
- To manage and monitor academic and administrative quality assurance of the University.
- To monitor, evaluate and coordinate risk management plans of the University.
- To improve the University’s reputation through national and international accreditations.
- To monitor, analyse and report Key Performance Indicator (KPI) achieved by the University.