The Faculty of Islamic Development Management is one of the faculties in Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA), Negara Brunei Darussalam. The courses in FIDM are taught in Arabic, English and Malay by highly qualified local and international staffs with distinctive qualifications and specializations in Islamic History and Civilisation and Development Management. At FIDM, a top-quality academic education is only one fragment of the whole piece. Teaching-learning process takes place in different platforms in order to develop the hard and soft skills of the students. These include internships, study abroad programmes and co-curricular activities to give them a holistic professional education, training and experties necessary for their future endeavors as vicegerent (khalifah) of Allah the Almighty.
- To equip students with essential and integrated knowledge, hard & soft skills and experties based on Iman and Taqwa;
- To provide conducive educational environment to accommodate and excel teaching and learning activities;
- To inculcate and encourage research activities to ensure the progress of scholarship in Islamic History & Civilisation, and Development Management;
- To ensure courses and activities benefit the faculty members in the pursuit of serving Islam and the Ummah;
- To groom the experts necessary for articulating and realizing the concept of Negara Zikir in the development of Negara Brunei Darussalam.