The Office of Academic Management performs main functions of academic services, such as producing the semester class schedule, academic prospectus, scheduling final examinations, and registering students. The office also assesses tuition fees, creates and maintains student records, distributes transcripts, and administers University academic policies.
- Maintain and preserve all university student academic records.
- Maintain and update current and continuing student records with all aspects toward degree completion and award.
- Provide all appropriate course scheduling information and actions needed for class scheduling/schedule changes related to course registration for all offered programmes.
- Process all student course registrations and monitor enrollment activity, including withdrawals and changes made before, during and after the Drop/Add period.
- Collaborate with Centre for Graduate Studies on a regular basis to provide essential registration, enrollment, and degree completion information about individual students, faculty workloads, and to remain in compliance with university requirements.