Centre for Research and Publication established in July 2015 and initially a unit managed by the Centre of Postgraduate Studies and Research. It was then separated from the Centre and renamed the Centre for Research and Publication. Better known as UNISSA Press, this Centre is currently under the patronage of two committees; UNISSA Publication Committee and UNISSA Research and Leave Grant Committee (URLGC).
- To encourage the academic staff of UNISSA to embark on impactful academic research and publication;
- To create a conducive environment for research and publication development in the University;
- To gear the research and publication potential of UNISSA towards an international academic standard;
- To ensure continuous innovation, impactful research and quality publication;
- To facilitate in publication of research findings in high impact journals.