This unit is led by an Extra-Curricular Activities Officer to plan and supervise students’ participation in ECA outside of the university.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, organise and implement social, cultural and sports activities ;
- Coordinate the use of on-campus facilities for student activities;
- Manage the participation and welfare of UNISSA representatives in programmes or competitions;
- Monitor students’ participation in on- and off-campus activities;
- Assist and supervise UNISSA Student Association in organising activities;