The Counselling Unit offers a friendly and professional service in helping students enhance their personal development, adapt to university life, and manage their learning and academic life. The Unit also provides a safe, confidential environment and support for students to discuss the challenges and issues they may be experiencing.
- Provide services for students to improve their personal development.
- Provide academic guidance.
- Assist and guide students with personal problems, academic and discipline related matters.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Organise individual or group counselling sessions
- Provide learning support such as individual counselling, seminars and workshops covering learning skills, preparation for examination and time management skills.
- Assist academic office with absenteeism
- Plan and deliver relevant development courses for students and student leaders.