Quality Objectives & Quality Policy
Quality Policy Statements
At Sultan Sharif Ali Islamic University (UNISSA), we aim to produce Taqwa and Authoritative leaders who can contribute to the development of Ummah through academic excellence, research and community service.
It is our vision to become an Islamic Higher Education Hub in Asia.
We believe that excellence in all that we do is fundamental to achieve our vision and mission as well as to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our stake holders.
In pursuit of achieving excellence, UNISSA will:
- Implement and practice a quality management system based on the international standard ISO 9001:2015
- Place the requirements of students as a priority at all times in order to enhance their satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements without any compromise
- Adapt effective teaching and learning practices to mentor students in their professional, personal and ethical development
- Establish and monitor measurable indicators as a means to continually improve our performance
- Maintain high standards of integrity and ethical conduct across all our activities
Dr Haji Norarfan Bin Haji Zainal
Rector, Sultan Sharif Ali Universiti (UNISSA)
Date: 24th July 2019
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.