Quality Objectives & Quality Policy
Quality Policy Statements
At Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA), we aim to produce pious and credible leaders who can contribute to the development of Ummah through academic excellence, research, and community service.
It is our vision to become an Islamic Higher Education Hub in Asia.
We believe that excellence in all that we do is fundamental to achieving our vision and mission as well as to meeting or exceeding the needs and expectations of our stakeholders.
In pursuit of achieving excellence, UNISSA will:
- Implement and practice a quality management system based on the international standard ISO 9001:2015
- Ensure compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Maintain high standards of integrity and ethical conduct across all our activities
- Set measurable indicators to monitor continuous improvements in our performance
- Adapt effective teaching and learning practices to mentor students in their professional, personal, and ethical development
- Prioritise students’ needs and satisfaction
Dr Haji Norarfan bin Haji Zainal
Rector, Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA)
Date: 28th September 2022