The Technology and Multimedia Centre (TMC) is responsible for the provision of ICT equipment and networking as well as for the preparation of educational technology in UNISSA, providing knowledge at its fingertips by enhancing the use of effective applications and services for teaching and learning.
TMC is responsible in providing reliable, high-performance and secure IT infrastructure and effective IT governance and services for the campus.
In collaboration with the faculties and departments, TMC provides central IT governance and management, particularly in the areas of strategic planning, disaster recovery, academic and administrative computing and enterprise IT security.
The Centre is divided into two units:
- Information Technology Unit (ICT)
- Education Technology Unit (ETU)
- To continuously improve the quality of ICT services in UNISSA.
- To promote and educate the use of ICT in teaching and learning in UNISSA.
- To manage and monitor the development of ICT and education technologies.
- To provide efficient and effective ICT and education technology services.
- To provide excellent, accessible, reliable and secure ICT infrastructure and services that are progressive.
- To provide quality services in educational and information technology efficiently and effectively.
- Spearheading the development of reliable, , secure, versatile and high performing ICT infrastructure and innovative solutions for the achievement and continuation of excellence in UNISSA.