UNISSA Residential College Unit comprises of two Residential College Managers who manage the overall operation of on-campus accommodation.
- Maintain a conducive environment for the residents of UNISSA Residential College.
- Plan programmes and activities for the residents.
- Oversee the welfare of the residents.
- Nurture and maintain a respectful and harmonious community of residents.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the registration and placement of students.
- Coordinate the maintenance of facilities with the Estate Office.
- Monitor the safety and welfare of residents.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Residential College ExCo under UNISSA Student Association.
- Plan and run events for the residents.