The Student Affairs Office is responsible for the planning and management of non-academic aspects of student life at Sultan Sharif Ali Islamic University – campus accommodation, student welfare, counseling services, sports and recreational activities, as well as religious activities. We also facilitate students’ involvement in student bodies and clubs, and with organizations outside of the University.
- To manage student welfare
- To provide enriching student development and community engagement programmes.
- To provide students counselling services to help individuals explore their personal development
- To advise UNISSA Students Association on the planning and management of student-led programmes
- To supervise the use and management of student facilities
- To coordinate UNISSA religious programmes
Student Affairs Units
- Residential College Unit
- Student Welfare Unit
- Counselling Unit
- Extra Curricular Activities Unit
- Religious Unit and Surau Al-Syafi’í Committee