To ensure that the management of the University’s financial budget can be implemented efficiently, effectively and ethically for the importance of the development of University based on the Financial Regulations 1983, Prime Minister Office Circular Letter, Ministry of Finance and Economy Notification Letter and regulations issued from time to time.
- To process payments for salaries, allowances, purchases of store and office items
- To implement systems, policies, procedures and advisory services for financial services and administration
- To prepare University Financial Reports
- To prepare the estimation of Annual University’s Expenditure
- To manage the purchase of assets and inventory or services through Small Value Purchases (not exceeding $ 2,000), Quotation Committee Members and Small Tender Board
- Managing University’s Fund
- Managing University’s store