Estate Office is a technical section responsible in management and maintenance assets of Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali. Meanwhile, Estate Office also provide services for any transportation and logistic needs for any official activities.
- To ensure the quality of infrastructures and services provided.
- To ensure all infrastructures complied with Health, Safety, Security and Environment requirement.
- To manage the financial budget for construction, maintenance and supply activities.
- To manage maintenance activities for buildings facilities and vehicles.
- To manage the construction of new infrastructure.
- To coordinate with other government authorities relative with UNISSA’s projects.
- To manage and provide training for Estate’s officers and staffs.
- To manage the infrastructure in order to meet the HSSE requirement.