Strategic Planning (SP) Unit
The roles and responsibilities of the SP Unit are as follows:
- To develop, monitor, and analyse the accomplishments of UNISSA’s Strategic Plans.
- To collect and update data for the strategic needs of the university and stakeholders.
- To plan and conduct activities to accomplish UNISSA 2019-2023 Strategic Plans based on four (4) main strategic thrusts: excellence in teaching and learning, excellence in research and publication, national and international recognition, and stability of infrastructure and management.
- To monitor, manage and report Key Performance Indicator (KPI) achievement of the strategic planning based on UNISSA 2019-2023 Strategic Plans quarterly.
- To benchmark the University against local, regional and international universities.