Quality Assurance (QA) Unit
The roles and responsibilities of the QA Unit are as follows:
1. University Quality Assurance Management.
- To prepare manuals, documentation, and reports for the University’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- To ensure full compliance with UNISSA’s quality management to maintain ISO 9001 certification.
- To develop and manage the complaint and feedback systems to evaluate and enhance the effectiveness of the services at UNISSA.
- To practice quality and excellence management in teaching, learning and administration system at UNISSA.
- Secretariat for UNISSA Academic and Administrative Quality Assurance committees.
2. Managing the process of accreditation for the University, such as QS World-Asia University Ranking, QS World Subject Ranking, Times Higher Education, and other accreditation bodies needed to improve the reputation of the University.
3. University Risk Management
- To develop and coordinate risk management plans for UNISSA
- To develop and coordinate training programs related to risk management.
- To manage risk-related projects or programs and audit findings.
- Secretariat for UNISSA Risk Management Committee Meeting.