Accreditation and Corporatisation (AC) Unit
The roles and responsibilities of the AC Unit are as follows:
- To plan, analyse, and acquire accreditations for programmes and services at the University.
- To review and assess academic programmes at the University.
- To benchmark the University against local, regional and international higher education institutions.
- To develop and implement UNISSA corporatisation projects.
- To monitor and report programs and activities related to supporting the achievements of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Secretariat for UNISSA Accreditation and Corporatisation Committee Meeting.