|Reciprocal Borrowing Scheme||Free|
|Two hourly selfstudy room||Free|
|Weekly reserved selfstudy room||$5.00 per week|
LOCKER – $1.00 per day
|Printing and photocopying Card||$7.00 (100 unit)|
|Ringbind: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm||$0.40, $0.50, $0.60, $0.70, $0.80, $0.90, $1.00|
|Covering paper (Black)||$0.40|
|Laminating paper A4 Size A3Size||$1.00 $2.00|
|Assisted printing, binding or laminating||$0.50 per item|
|Notepad pen with post-it||$3.00/each|
|Memopad with ruler||$2.50/each|
|Pen with casing||$2.60/each|
OVERDUE & LOST FINES
|General Collection||$0.20 per day|
|Short Term Loan (Bruneiana, UNISSA Archieve. Second Copy of Reference, Personal Donation)||$0.40 per day|
|Selfstudy & Discussion Room Key||$1.00 per 30 minutes|
|Locker Key||$2.00 per day|
|Headphones||$1.00 per 30 minutes|
|Projector Wires||$1.00 per 30 minutes|
|Book||2 X original price + $1.00 service charge per item|
|Key (Room & Locker)||$10.00|
HOW TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT?
- You can pay by cash or check at the UNISSA library counter at:
Monday – Thursday : 8.00 am – 2.00 pm
Saturday : 8.00 am – 10.00 am
- You can make BIBD online payment (Term and condition apply – please refer to UNISSA Library online payment using BIBD mobile).
- UNISSA Library will not accept:
- Payment after payment hours
- Payment for materials borrowed from Reciprocal Borrowing Libraries (RBS). The payment should be made in person by the borrower at the lending libraries.
- Payment over the phone.
WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU DON’T PAY YOUR FINES?
- If you have unpaid fines of more than $10.00 your library account will be blocked. You will not be able to borrow until the fines are paid.
- Failure to settle all your library fees and fines at the end of your programme may cause your degree/diploma/certificate scroll to be withheld.
Library Online Payment USING BIBD MOBILE/ QUICKPAY
- Return your loans or library books before making the online payment.
- Pay your loans using BIBD mobile online payment.
*To make a payment transfer, the amount must exceed $1.00. UNISSA library practices a no refund policy & any payment sent to the library account will not be given back to the payer.
- Print screen the bank statement.
- Email the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get your payment receipt from UNISSA library counter.