(HTRC) Master of Halal Science (Halal Laws) (Research)
Name: (HTRC) Master of Halal Science (Halal Laws) (Research)
STPUB Qualification or its equivalent
Have passed Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Ugama Brunei (STPUB) with an average grade ‘Jayyid’.
International Arabic Language Testing System (IALTS)
Applicants must have at least a score of Band 6.0 in International Arabic Language Testing System (IALTS)
Have Passed Arabic Placement Test (APT)
BACHELOR DEGREE AND HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission to the programmes offered. To be considered for admission, applicants must satisfy the general entry requirements and specific entry requirements as set for each programme.
Applicants must note that fulfilling the general entry requirements and specific entry requirements does not guarantee entry into UNISSA’s programmes as admission to all programmes is competitive and limited subject to availability of spaces.
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali reserves the right to reject applications which are incomplete, received after the closing date or containing false information.
- Only shortlisted / successful candidates will be contacted.
- Only qualifications from a University / Institution / Examination Board recognised by the University Senate will be considered.
- For entry to first degree programmes only Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Ugama Brunei (STPUB) and Brunei-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level qualifications or equivalent qualifications obtained in not more than 3 sittingswill be considered.
- Applicants with other equivalent qualification such as Higher National Diploma (HND) may be considered subject to fulfilling the entry requirement set by the programme they have applied for.
- General Paper and English as a Second Language will not be considered as Advanced Level subjects.
- The London GCE ‘O’ Level Malay will not be considered.
- Applicants who do not meet the normal entry requirements may be consideredfor admission to first degree programmes as mature applicants subject to the requirements set by the University as set out below.
- Applicants must satisfy other requirements as set by faculties in Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali from time to time.
- Required to go through prescribed medical fitness examination and must be certified as fit to join the programme.
- If deemed necessary, applicants may also be required to attend an interview conducted by the relevant faculty.
- Points will be allocated to ‘A’ Level grades according to the following scheme, which is based on that used by the University Colleges Admission Services (UCAS), United Kingdom. Advanced Subsidiary (AS) Level qualifications are not awarded points in the UNISSA scheme and are not taken into account when determining acceptable qualifications for entry to UNISSA.
- For English Medium programmes, applicants must have at least a credit 6in English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level Examination or a grade ‘C’ in IGCSE English (as a Second Language) or an IELTS score of 0 or a TOEFL minimum overall score of 550.
- Passed Primary School Religious Certificate (Sijil Sekolah-Sekolah Rendah Ugama Brunei) examination or its equivalent including Penilaian Sekolah Rendah Certificate examination for applicants from Institut Tahfiz al-Qur’an Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah (ITQSHHB) and Arabic Schools, or equivalent qualifications recognised by University Senate.
- Pass al-Qur’an al-Karim recitation test conducted by the University.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
Bachelor of Usuluddin
Four (4) years
Bachelor of Shariah (Fiqh & Judiciary)
Bachelor of Shariah (Fiqh & Usul)
Bachelor of Arabic Language & Translation
Bachelor of Islamic History & Civilisation
Bachelor of Tahfiz & Qira’at
Bachelor of Science in Islamic Finance
Bachelor of Business Management
Bachelor of Laws & Bachelor of Shariah Law
Five (5) years [Full Time]
Bachelor of Halal Science
Five (4) years [Full Time]
Higher National Diploma in Shariah Criminal Justice System
Malay / English
Five (2) years [Full Time]
Duration of Study
Yuran Pengajian setiap Program
Tuition Fees per programme
Barnamij al- Tarqiyah / Upgrading Programme
1 tahun / year
Sijil Sistem Keadilan Jenayah Syaria
Certificate of Shariah Criminal Justice System
1 tahun / year
Diploma Tertinggi Kebangsaan
Higher National Diploma
2 tahun / years
4 tahun / years
Sarjana Muda Undang-Undang dan Perundangan Syariah
Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Shariah Law
5 tahun / years