(FIT) Ph.D in Islamic Media and Communication Technology(by Research)
Name: (FIT) Ph.D in Islamic Media and Communication Technology(by Research)
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
PhD in Islamic Media and Communication Technology (Research)
Full Time: 3 years (maximum 5 years), Part Time: 4 years (maximum 7 years)
Full Time: BND9,215.00 (payment also can be made in installments by Semester) (3 years)
Part Time: BND10,789.00 (4 years), BND12,975.00 (5 years), BND15,161.00 (6 years), BND17,347.00 (7 years)
General Entry Requirements
- Passed The Primary School Religious Certificates (Sijil Sekolah-Sekolah Rendah Ugama Brunei) examination or its equivalent.
- Applicants applying for graduate programmes must fulfil any other special requirements from the Faculty/Centre concerned
- Applicants applying for postgraduate programmes may also be required to sit for al-Qur'an al-Karim recitation test conducted by the University.
- If deemed necessary, applicants may also be required to attend an interview conducted by the relevant Faculty/Centre.
- Application for a Degree by Research must be accompanied by a research proposal. The proposal should include, but not be confined to: Introduction to the research topic; Research aims and objectives, including any working hypotheses if applicable; Literature review; Methodology, including any data requirements; Resource requirements, and; Timetable of work (Gantt Chart). The research proposal should be approximately 1,000 - 1,5000 words in length.
|PHD IN ISLAMIC MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (RESEARCH)|
|English Medium||Applicants are required to obtain at least:
|Arabic Medium||Applicants are required to obtain at least:
|Malay Medium||Applicants are required to obtain at least a credit in the GCE 'O' Level Malay Language or its equivalent.|