(FIT) Master of Islamic Media and Communication Technology(by Research)
Name: (FIT) Master of Islamic Media and Communication Technology(by Research)
Master’s Degree (MA)
Master of Islamic Media and Communication Technology (Research)
Full Time: 1 years (maximum 3 years), Part Time: 2 years (maximum 4 years)
Full Time: BND3,495.00 (payment also can be made in installments by Semester) (1 year)
Part Time: BND3,568.00 (2 years), BND4,858.00 (3 years), BND6,148.00 (4 years)
General Entry Requirements
- Passed The Primary School Religious Certificates (Sijil Sekolah-Sekolah Rendah Ugama Brunei) examination or its equivalent.
- Applicants applying for graduate programmes must fulfil any other special requirements from the Faculty/Centre concerned
- Applicants applying for postgraduate programmes may also be required to sit for al-Qur'an al-Karim recitation test conducted by the University.
- If deemed necessary, applicants may also be required to attend an interview conducted by the relevant Faculty/Centre.
- Application for a Degree by Research must be accompanied by a research proposal. The proposal should include, but not be confined to: Introduction to the research topic; Research aims and objectives, including any working hypotheses if applicable; Literature review; Methodology, including any data requirements; Resource requirements, and; Timetable of work (Gantt Chart). The research proposal should be approximately 1,000 - 1,5000 words in length.
|MASTER OF ISLAMIC MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY|
|· A Bachelor Degree without Honours, provided that the applicant has three (3) years of relevant professional experience recognized by the University Senate.|
|English Medium||Applicants are required to obtain at least:
|Arabic Medium||Applicants are required to obtain at least:
|Malay Medium||Applicants are required to obtain at least a credit in the GCE 'O' Level Malay Language or its equivalent.|