(FIEF) Master of Islamic Banking and Finance (Research)
Name: (FIEF) Master of Islamic Banking and Finance (Research)
Master of Art (MA)
Master of Islamic Banking and Finance (Research)
English, Arabic and Malay
Full Time (1-3 years), Part Time (1.5-4 years)
Full Time (BND $5,770.00), Part Time (BND $6,058.00)
|Intake||Deadline for All Applicants|
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission to the programmes offered. To be considered for admission, applicants must satisfy the general entry requirements and specific entry requirements as set for each programme.
Applicants must note that fulfilling the general entry requirements and specific entry requirements does not guarantee entry into UNISSA's programmes as admission to all programmes is competitive and limited subject to availability of spaces.
General Entry Requirements
- Passed The Primary School Religious Certificates (Sijil Sekolah-Sekolah Rendah Ugama Brunei) examination or its equivalent.
- Applicants applying for graduate programmes must fulfil any other special requirements from the Facult/Centre concerned
- Applicants applying for postgraduate programmes may also be required to sit for al-Qur'an al-Karim recitation test conducted by the University.
- If deemed necessary, applicants may also be required to attend an interview conducted by the relevant Faculty/Centre.
- Application for a Degree by Research must be accompanied by a research proposal. The proposal should include, but not be confined to: Introduction to the research topic; Research aims and objectives, including any working hypotheses if applicable; Literature review; Methodology, including any data requirements; Resource requirements, and; Timetable of work (Gantt Chart). The research proposal should be approximately 1,000 - 1,5000 words in length.
|Master Degree Programme|
|English Medium||Applicants are required to obtain at least:
|Arabic Medium||Applicants are required to obtain at least:
|Malay Medium||Applicants are required to obtain at least a credit in the GCE 'O' Level Malay Language or its equivalent.|