Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Only papers with less than 25% similarity rate will be processed by the Editors.
- Articles submitted must be original and have not been previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts are reviewed by two assessors. The decision of publication is based on their recommendations.
- Although UNISSA editors are responsible for the selection and acceptance of the articles and reserve the right to edit manuscripts as deemed appropriate, responsibility for opinions expressed in them rests solely with the individual authors.
- Each contributor will receive one (1) copy of the issue containing article.
- Contributors must provide a brief identification of themselves with their full names, positions held, organization, qualification, address, email address and areas of research interest.
- Article submitted to the Journal are not returnable whether they are accepted for publication or not.