ISSN Online 2710-1037
Guidelines for Submissions
Download Guideline for Article Submission
Select Article Text (Without Affiliation) and then click on Upload File. Select the article that you want to submit (Make sure the article are without affiliation). Next, click on Continue.
If you want to edit the title of your article, you can click on Edit and then press Continue.
Next, click on Add Another File.
Select This is not a revision of an existing file and on Article Component select Article Text (With Affiliation). Then, click on Upload File. Select the same article but make sure the article have the affiliation and then click Continue.
Select This is not a revision of an existing file and click on Continue.
Click on Continue.
Click on Complete.
Lastly, make sure you have upload the article without affiliation and with affiliation. Click on Save and continue and finish it until last step.
Guidelines for Manuscript Preparation (iECO Journal)
- The article must have never been published in any other publication;
- The article that has been published should be improved at least 60% of the original text that was published;
- The article must contain original research and of high quality;
- The article can be written in Malay and English only;
- The title of the article is advised not to exceed 40 words;
- The length of the article must be between 5,000 to 8,000 words;
- The article should include the name(s) of the author(s); the affiliation(s) of the author(s) and a clear indication and active email address(es) of the corresponding author(s);
- The article should include an abstract. For articles written in Malay, the abstract must be translated into English;
- The abstract’s length must be between 100-150 words, including keywords that can be used for indexing purposes. The abstract should also contain the following aspects:
- The article’s referencing system should use the footnote citation system with APA
- Referencing Style. Please refer to https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/;
- The bibliography should be placed at the end of the article and arranged alphabetically;
- Article writing should be typed using size 12 Times New Roman font;
- The article should be typed with 2.0 double spacing and 1-inch (2.5cm) margin in each corner;
- The author should fill in the Declaration Form and submit together with the article using
- Microsoft Word (*.docx) to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- All articles will undergo the following evaluation process:
i) Content and writing techniques;
ii) Double-blind review; and
iii) Approval and recommendation of the Editorial Board Committee.
- The author is required to make amendments or improvements based on the assessor’s comments; and
- For the purpose of publication, the author is required to send the paper in camera-ready form in Microsoft Word (*.docx) and (*.pdf) format to the email address: email@example.com.