ISSN Online 2710-1037
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I confirm that the manuscript has been submitted solely to the iECO Journal and is not published, in press, or under publication consideration elsewhere.
- I confirm that I have checked the manuscript submission guidelines and complied with them.
- I confirm that I have prepared (a) a complete text minus the title page, acknowledgements, and any identifying running headers, to allow for double-blinded peer review and (b) a separate title page with contact information for all authors.
- Did you gather your own dataset? If no, where was it obtained and is it appropriately cited? Please include this information in your covering letter.
- Has another manuscript from this same dataset been accepted by or previously published in the iEco International Referred Journal or another publication outlet?
- Has another manuscript from this same dataset ever been previously submitted to the iEco International Referred Journal, or is currently under review at this or any other journal?
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.