ISSN Online XXXX-XXXX
- The research articles intended for publication in this Journal should be related to al-Shāfi‘ī Doctrine. Research areas: Beliefs, al-Quran, Ulum al-Quran, al-Hadith, Ulum al-Hadith, Usul al-Fiqh, Qawaid al-Fiqhiyyah, Branch al-Fiqh (Fiqh Ibadat, Muamalat, Akhwal Syakhsiyyah, Jinayat and so on), Morals, Islamic economics, Contemporary Fiqh, Language, Literature, History, Manuscript review, Comparative Mazhab Ahli Sunnah Wal Jamaah and so on.
- The research articles for this Journal should be original and of good quality.
- The research article should not have been publish.
- The article should scientifically be genuine, original, focused and intensive.
- The articles should be written either in Malay, English or Arabic language.
- The length of the research articles should be between 20-30 pages.
- The research article should include (an abstract of not more than 300 words) that contains four points: the research problem, objectives, research method and salient research findings. The abstract should be presented in two languages (the original research language and English).
- AHT Times New Roman is to be used with font 12 (for Malay and English language articles) and Traditional Arabic with font 16 (for Arabic article).
- Spacing is 1.0 (single spacing).
- The article should be written in Microsoft Word.
- Using the transliteration system for Arabic words in Malay and English articles.
- Documentations should follow the International APA system which can be obtained from http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/