Department : FACULTY OF ARABIC LANGUAGE
Associate Professor Dr Muhammad Bakir Bin Haji Yaakub
- I’m a hard-working lecturer, researcher and translator, dedicate to on time and quality productivity.
- Ph.D/ 2001 (Arabic Semantic)
- MA/ 1991 (Arabic Linguistic)
- BA (Hons)/ 1988 (Arabic Studies)
- Diploma/ 2003 (Islamization of Language and Literature)
Area of Expertise
- Arabic Semantics
- Translation (Arabic-Malay-English)
- Islamization of Language and Literature
- Curriculum Design and Texts Books Assessments.
- Islamic Knowledge Managements.
- الاستيراتجيات والتحديات في سياسة برنامج تعليم اللغة العربية , in GJAT, vol. 2, No. 1, 2012.
- فعالية تقنية طريقة الكلمة المفتاحية لاكتساب المفردات العربية in Journal of Linguistic and Literary Studies, vol. 3, No. 1, 2012.
- Knowledge Management from Islamic Perspective, in Journal of Revelation and Science, vol. 1, no. 2, 2011.
- Islamic Conceptualization of Knowledge Management, in AJEBA, 2012.
- A wave of psychological forces in second language learning: An Arabic experience at IIUM, Journal of US-China Public Administration, No. 7, July 2010.
- The role of educational strategies in human development: An example of using key word method in teaching Arabic as a second language in Malaysia, Journal of US-China Public Administration, No. 3, March 2010.
- Biografi Sasterawa Islam Sedunia published by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka Press (2009).
- A Field Observation on the Philosophy of Teaching Islamic and Arabic Studies, Publish in US-China Education Review, No. 3, 2009.
- Ensiklopedia Umum Pelajar (EUP), DBP: Malaysia. 2008.
- Arabic Language in Malaysia: A Case Study of Arabic Communicative Text Book for Malaysia Secondary School, published by IIUM Research Centre Publication ( 2008).
- Teaching Arabic as a Second Language: An Evaluation of Key Word Method Effectiveness, publish in the JURNAL TEKNOLOGI E, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Jld. 34, December 2006.
- Introduction to the Arts of Translation, published by IIUM Research Centre Publication (2005).
- The Influence of Social Problem towards Family Institution (Children Upbringing): A Review from an Islamic Perspective” publish in IKUM JOURNAL VOL. 13, NO. 2 JULY-DECEMBER 2005.
- Word Meaning in Arabic from an Islamic Perspective, publish in Hamdard Islamicus vol. XXVI, October-December 2003.
- Selected Biographies of Muslim Literary Figures in the Twentieth Century, published by IIUM Research Centre Publication (2001/ Contributor).
- Religious Belief System from an Islamic Perspective, by Muhamadul Bakir, Publish in Kulliyyah Research Bulletin, IIUM, Volume 2, No. 1, 2007.