The centre was established in 2007 formerly known as “Centre for Postgraduate Studies and Research”. In 2019, it was rebranded as the “Centre for Graduate Studies” (CGS) to gear up for providing students with more advanced learning and produce experts in their disciplines.
- To provide a wide range of graduate programmes.
- To plan and coordinate admission matters of graduate students and monitor their progress.
- To plan and execute academic activities.
- To contribute towards the enhancement of knowledge by integrating Islamic knowledge and values with acquired knowledge of pure science and human sciences.
- To promote interdisciplinary research among graduate students in the area of Islamic Studies and other relevant disciplines.